PALEO ZUCCHINI CHIPS RECIPE
- One Zucchini (The larger the better, to counter shrinkage)
- Paleo friendly cooking spray
- Salt & Pepper
- Slice your Zucchini thin. I would say 1/4 to 1/8 of an inch. You can use a food processor, but depending on your slicer, it can end up a little too thin.
- Pre-heat your oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit. That is around 100-105 degrees centigrade.
- Spray your baking sheet with your paleo friendly cooking spray.
- Lay out all the chips and spray cooking sprat lightly on the chips. Alternatively you could just toss it in some Coconut oil
- Bake for about 45 minutes to two hours, or until they get to the right level of crispiness for you.
- Eat within two to three hours.