Tips from Mom. Quick, clean way to cook hamburger for future use
1. Cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil
2. Lean ground beef such as Black Angus Beef 90% lean
3. Oven set to 375 Fahrenheit
4. Flatten beef on cookie sheet. Thin layer.
5. Season to taste
6. Place in heated oven bake until half cooked.
7. Drain any juice
8. Turn over beef sheet
9. Finish baking until desired color.
10. Break apart beef on cookie sheet.
11. Dispose of aluminum by recycling
12. Portion out beef into baggies, label, bag with another layer.
14. Use bagged portions as needed for quick meals such as pasta with pasta sauce, etc.