- I am tired of receiving unsolicited emails from scam operations such as the one I just reported on. If you have been receiving this crap as well, please feel free to use my complaint as a template to file one of your own. My concern is that companies send this information out hoping to get an unsuspecting consumer.
- Additionally I do not favor that these companies have access to our three credit reporting agencies in accessing our information for such practices. Not to mention that I am on a do-not-mail list.
- 10/22/13/10:40 AM/Filed a complaint
- BBB serving Dallas and Northeast Texas
- 1601 Elm Street, Suite 3838
- Dallas, TX 75201-3093
Thank you for using the Better Business Bureau’s Online Complaint System.
Your complaint has been assigned case #.
Correspondence regarding this complaint will be emailed to : @yahoo.com
Please print a copy of this for your records.
Filed on : October 22 2013
Filed by :
Columbus OH 43204
Filed against :
Nationwide Debt Direct, LLC
3803 Parkwood Blvd Suite 100
Frisco TX 75034-8644
I do not appreciate receiving unsolicited invitations to settle my debt when I am not looking to do so. I have good credit and pay my bills. Additionally I am tired of being told that “records indicate have not responded to previous attempts…”.
When you call the company to be removed from [the] mailing list they state that they must have reference number on letter. Since I do not trust the company I do not want to provide that as it will imply authorization to pull my credit report further. When they call they are not friendly and are not accommodating in anyway when you express concern about not receiving future mailings. Some of these letters have a name on them and when you ask for that person they state the person does not take messages. I am on a do not mail list and state that upfront. My biggest concern is that these companies somehow are pulling consumers credit reports to make these solicitations. I believe this is fraudulent activity and is an attempt to prey on otherwise unknowledgeable consumers in this matter. I do not feel that an “F” rating company with the BBB should be allowed to buy or access your consumer credit report for any reason. These companies operate under different names throughout the [country]. I want this company and all companies that do business in this matter to not mail or call me for any of their supposed claims of settling consumer debt. I want this company to issue me a formal apology either thru the BBB or on one of my social media blogs.
Your Desired Resolution:
I want this company and all companies that do business in this matter to not mail or call me for any of their supposed claims of settling consumer debt.
I want this company to issue me a formal apology either thru the BBB or on one of my social media blogs.
This case will be reviewed by a complaint specialist at the Better Business Bureau, and then forwarded to the business for their response. It is our policy to allow the business 30 working days to respond to your complaint. You will be notified when the business has responded.